Archive

Friday, April 13, 2012

thoughts from April still felt today

There was a sluggishly slow start. 
It was about time a change took place. 
A quick difference in pace. 

"Ask and you shall receive".
Dreams granted with delay, inconsiderate to the sensitivity of my current time--constraints.
Thank you, Universe.
A growing desire for independence.
An inconvenient monetary dependance.
Ball and chain indicate that I must work and
break my back until further successes.

"Work harder and shut up",
says the inner critic,
the one who knows my highest potential and
who's voice isn't loud enough.
"Stop complaining,"
a mere whimper from within.

As I readjust my gears to high speed,
the time has come yet again. 
A halt. 
Another "fork in the road".

My inner warrior battles my mind while I keep a straight face and take part of my daily responsibilities. Out of all my jobs, the most time consuming and with no cash reward is the one where I sort my thoughts. With a budget in my pocket, I can't afford to spend too much on insignificant things.


Somewhere in between the real now and a dream, I misplace what happend.

--

We are liquid
taking the shape
of where ever

we are placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment